We really “used our noodles” when we created our line of Mac n’ Cheese meals. This family favorite is a great value for the money and feeds even larger families. The family size serves 2x as many as the average retail store’s mac n’ cheese meal. Our Mac n’ Cheese includes a cheddar cheese mix made with high quality Wisconsin cheddar cheese. It’s a difference you can taste.
Additionally, nothing is as unique as our Fun Shapes! Down on the Farm Mac n’ Cheese or our Holiday Toys Cheesy Pasta are favorites with children. The adorable teddy bears, bikes and trains are in the spirit of the holiday. The Cows, Chickens, Horses and Barns in our Down on the Farm Mac n’ Cheese are so cute.
Mac n’ Cheese is a versatile food. It can be served as a side dish but also stands alone as a main dish. There are many variations. In fact we’ve pinned many of our favorite versions on Pinterest. Check them out here.
Here are some ways to customize our Mac ‘n Cheese meal to thrill everyone at your table.
- Jalapeño Popper Mac n’ Cheese– add bacon, diced canned jalapeños and 1/3 cup cream cheese.
- Buffalo Chicken Mac n’ Cheese– add hot sauce, blue cheese and shredded chicken.
- Pizza Mac n’ Cheese– add marinara sauce, Italian seasonings, mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese and pepperoni.
- Caprese Mac n’ Cheese – add diced tomatoes and basil pesto with shredded mozzarella.
- “Loaded” Mac n’ Cheese– add sour cream, crumbled bacon, and chives.
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Mac– add steamed broccoli and cauliflower and crumbled bacon.
- Chili Mac n’ Cheese– add ground beef, canned beans and crushed tomatoes.
- Ham & Peas Baked Mac n’ Cheese– prepare mac ‘n cheese, add diced ham, frozen peas and shredded cheddar. Bake in the oven.
We hope you enjoy our favorite variations…. Comment and share how do you like yours?